Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Courses

"Modern Greek" (language)

"The Orthodox Church"
(this one I just switched; was originally taking Ancient Greek Mythology and Religion, which would have been great, but I'm more interested in Christian theology)

"The Monuments of Greece in their Historical & Archaeological Significance"

"Gender and Sexuality in Modern Greek Culture"

So, hopefully I will know much more about this place in a couple of months. After 5 days of Modern Greek class, I can at least pronounce any word you put in front of me. I don't know what most of them mean, but I feel sort of accomplished nonetheless.

In other news, tonight I will be taking my second Greek dance class. It was a lot of fun last week, and a great workout too.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you're dancing again! You were such a cute little dancer when you were in the "Dance Company". Seems like such a long time ago. Looking forward to your demonstration of the Greek dance moves!

Love,
Mom